Friday, September 26, 2008

Tired But Happy

My tonight is short, because I really MUST get sleep this night. However, I'll simply report that my heart is FULL of the many helpful and practical wisdom of peacemaking.

Peacemakers have ultimate confidence in the Gospel, which is the power God has ordained. This Gospel is one of grace, meaning it exhibits God's mercy AND justice in my sins being transferred from me to the cross. As a result I am free to love and follow the one true God.

I've talked these past two days with peacemakers who have seen the Gospel free people stuck in bitterness and unforgiveness over and over and over. In his mercy and grace God has already given me a conflict to address when I return home. Pray that I will be humble, a listener, and open to the Lord's direction.

Sleep in the presence of the King.