Friday, January 5, 2007

Everlasting Way To The WWW


It's been a step I've intended to take for a long time. But haven't. 2007 is a good time to step into regular writing. Then, maybe, my friend Eric will quit poking me!

The objective of this blog is EXEGETICAL insight. As a Scripture-honoring pastor in a Reformed and Presbyterian congregation I seek to base every thought in my mind upon the sacred text of Holy Writ. A secondary objective is WORLD VIEW articulation. Everyone has a world view. But it takes maturity to get "outside" your own mental ruts and actually understand where your thoughts come from, and what they presuppose.

It will be brief. It will be to-the-point. And no guarantees on how regular posts will be! "O greatly blessed is the man who walketh not astray...he shall be like a growing tree set by the waterside..." (Psalm 1:1-2)

Pastor Brad